Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome to Savvynista!!!

Hello World,

Ok I have finally set up my blog after much delay and I am really excited today! Not just because I have finally published my first post but because I also received my package from Saks (that would make any woman happy, right?)

Saks Fifth Ave has a new program called: Saks FashionFix. It is great and I have been a loyal member since last summer when it first launched. Saks sends out a daily email to all registered members with great designer finds. I have gotten Guiseppe sandals, Alice & Olivia dress and my latest purchase, Moschino tote (which I love and got for 50% off)!! So let me give you a quick PRO/CON of the site/program:

PROS
  • Discount designer finds for women, men and children (50-70% off)
  • Accessed through email or http://www.saks.com/
  • Daily updates
  • Easy to navigate
  • $10 for every member that you invite
  • FREE!!!
CONS
  • Limited availibility
  • First-come-first serve on items (so you better be fast in snatching up your great find :)
  • Returns are not accepted at local Saks stores (mail only)
So if you are not convinced already, you need to become a member asap because the PROs outweigh the CONs!!

I hope that you liked my first post and please continue to follow me as I provide frequent updates on great finds, discounts and deals...

Signed,
Savvynista

No comments:

Post a Comment